The Death Metal fans are a pair of major supporting characters and are two of Franchouchou’s first ever fans. After their performance in the first episode, they are continuously seen in the audience of all their future performances.
Complete strangers to the idol fandom, they are initially confused and irritated when the announced darkness turns out to be a facade, only to quickly come to love the girls and their work as much as their other interests.
They become Franchouchou's first dedicated fans after his first performance as Death Musume. They start out as Death Metal fans, initially sticking to the girls thinking they are a Death Metal group.
During the concert in Episode 9, they comment that the wide variety of different people who show up at their concerts is what Franchouchou is all about.
A couple of guys who dress in stereotypical death metal fashion, one is thin and pale, the other is chubby and pale.
Complete strangers to the idol fandom, they are initially confused and irritated when the announced darkness turns out to be a facade, only to quickly come to love the girls and their work as much as their other interests. They become Franchouchou's first dedicated fans after his first performance as Death Musume.
When the metalheads witness Saki's kick towards Takeo, the chubby one says that this is the reason why number 2 is the best in his opinion, and states that it must be nice to be hit by number 2, while blushing, Of course.
They both are, showing concern for Ai when she becomes visibly frightened by the lightning in Episode 7 and by the entire gang in Episode 12.
- It is revealed in the eighth episode that Metalhead A is a masochist, specifically for Saki.
- Death Metal Fan B has a British accent in the English dub.
- The only time wherein the two were not shown together was in “Episode 6”, where only Metalhead B is seen taking selfies with the girls in the crowd with Metalhead A being nowhere to be seen.
- The only episodes wherein they don’t make appearances in during Franchouchou’s performances those days were in “Episode 3” and “Episode 4”.
- Granted, they were only absent in the third episode since it being a guerrilla performance meant they had no idea of the event and location.
|•Kotaro Tatsumi • Sakura Minamoto • Saki Nikaido • Ai Mizuno • Junko Konno • Yugiri • Tae Yamada • Lily Hoshikawa • Policeman A • Romero|
|•Takeo Go • Reiko Amabuki • Shinta Okoba • Bartender • Maria Amabuki • Death Metal fans • Shiori • Misa Azumatsuru • The Mysterious Man • White Ryu•|