What's on your mind?
I know that realized of the reincarnation isekai known as Zombieland Saga and Konosuba with similarities and differences.
The protagonist got hit by the truck:
The protagonist met some friendly kind compassionship:
This is the similarities and differences of Zombieland Saga and Konosuba!!
Was it the voice actor himself or some professional? I have to know and this has been on my mind for over 2 years.
When I gotten traumazied the aliens kill the zombies idols up, but I making any ideas of Zombieland Saga.
-The aliens appears in earth
-Ai, Sakura and Junko are revived by Kotaro
-The zombie idols are going to the alien's ship
-The zombie idols are encountered by the Alien Queen
-Tae, Saki, Lily and Yugiri are appeared and alive
-Franchouchou defeating the Alien Queen
-The people are revived and earth is revived by Franchouchou
-Ai and Sakura are becoming girlfriends once
Save The Zombieland Saga Season 3 plz!!! *crying* I've lost my sanity of the zombie idols, DO ZOMBIELAND SAGA SEASON 3 PLZ!!!!!!!!
(edited by SaadTheAnimeFan)
We All Know how Ai Died, She was Struck by Lightning. But the Chances of her Dying from the Strike is around 1 in 500,000. Either Way, She Could've Survived the Strike. 90% of People struck by lightning just end up with gnarly scars. Sure, the Remaining 10% go Bye Bye, But The Rest Survive. There's no way Ai would've become Way too Well Done.
All of this is True, Because of SSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCIIIIIIEEEEEEENNNNNNNCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I think that there was some sort of head trauma involved considering she does appear to be semi-concious at times and maybe she has limited speech and motor skills because of how she died
In Zombieland Saga Revenge Episode 7 There Was A Girl Name Maimai Yuzuriha She's The Green Girl With Brown Hair Who Loves To Listening Music About Franchouchou Its Was Maimai's Other Debut When Maimai Started To Run And Sing Mezame Returner Then Maimai Introduce Herself A Little Bit And One Jump And Fell Down A Little Bit Her Glasses Pieces Was Broken When Maimai Calls Her Glasses Was Broken Called Kaleidoscope Then Maimai Is Going To The Mens Bath And Maimai Was Trying To See The Womans Bath When Maimai Slipped By A Soap And Maimai's Not Dead She's Alive When Maimai Introduce To Franchouchou And Perform And Then Maimai's Gradute Franchouchou And Franchouchou Says Bye To Maimai
(edited by SaadTheAnimeFan)
Only small things, during the expansion of the wiki I added quite a few articles, and a part of these filled them with speculation (The most probable). the point is that the wiki is not for speculation so they need to be modified or added to a trivia section
By the way, the trivia are for things related to the show that have not yet been mentioned in this show and that are related to this
Hi guys, I am the new administrator of the page and I have been making some changes to the wiki including more information and an easier way to find the wiki you are looking for, I hope it was helpful.
And the most recent is the news page so that you can be informed of official information, I will update this page as quickly as possible
if you have any questions contact me
For me, I'd say Saki is best girl. Why her? Well, because Saki is also the name of Cure Bloom.
Fandom causes a war over nothing. can we just have a place to put all canon info without being in a fight over a goddamn wiki and a little fictional girl, I may be new here to this business but BRUH I just look at her page and say WHAT?
Also, whos excited for season two I mean the cliffhanger at the end leaves some trouble to happen in Zombie Saga: Revenge with them meant to be dead.
Not trying to get political so don't kill me, please admins.
(edited by DeletedUser2313)
You may know that her surname ends with the kanji for river. What you may not know is some cures from the Pretty Cure franchise have surnames ending with that same kanji. Kurokawa Ellen, Midorikawa Nao, Hishikawa Rikka, Hikawa Iona, Amanogawa Kirara, and Arisugawa Himari are those cures.